With his recently announced 2020 May tour already sold out, Paul Weller gets back on the road in October and November to play a further 19 dates across the UK and Ireland.
This tour takes in old favourites like The Brighton Centre and Dublin Olympia, along with less often visited venues such as Brixton Academy and Edinburgh Usher Hall. Paul will also be playing an acoustic set at the Royal Albert Hall on March 25th as the special guest of The Stereophonics for The Teenage Cancer Trust.
Paul’s eagerly awaited new album “On Sunset” will be released on June 12th. “On Sunset” will be Paul’s first release for his new label Polydor.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
- This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
- This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through The Artist’s official face-value resale partner. Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Reselling a ticket makes it void and the ticketholder may be refused entry.
Refunds will only be offered in the event of cancellation or rescheduling. These must be requested from your point of purchase and can only be claimed by the person who made the booking. The refund will only cover the face value of the ticket and the associated booking fee.
Only tickets purchased through the approved agents are valid for admission.
The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
The venue reserves the right to charge an administration fee for tickets purchased via the box office.
MAX TICKET LIMIT: 4
14+ standing main floor
Under 14s with 18+ in seated balcony only
On sale: Friday 28th February at 10am
VenueConcert Hall - Standard
- Standing Tickets From£47.00
- Seated Tickets From £49.50
- A transaction fee will be charged per booking.
- All prices include a booking fee